Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Jaime's Blog Update...

So it has been on my heart for months now to start blogging again.   I realized how much this blog has a direct relationship with my connection with God, my family, my children and just overall how my life goes.    Wait a minute!!!  No, let me re-phrase that.......my relationship with God should have came first......then the rest after it.   Really though, the less I started blogging, the less I was reading my bible, the less I was having an "attitude of gratitude", the less I was teaching my children about living a godly life, and certainly the less godly life I was living!

It finally took my son Drew (Yes, sorry to all who have emailed me or commented on facebook, it took Drew) to ask me "Mama why haven't you written on your blog for a long time?".   You see he has an IPOD and has my page bookmarked but obviously hasn't had any new reading material lately.  :)   I promised him I would start so I suppose today is as good of a day as any.

In the past, my blogs have been a bit long, or I have rambled into a few subjects.   I usually just let God lead me, but I'm not sure that I can't put a little rein on my typing for my readers sake.   So my goal for this new stint in blogging is to keep it a little more short & sweet.   Most of you who know me, when it comes to talking I'm anything but "short and sweet" but I promise with Gods help I will make an effort.

I wanted to let all know......"I'm back".........and here's to getting into the word, and some fun blogging.   As always, I welcome your comments; this is part of MY journey, but the only way I can learn and become a better believer and person is with others help.......and who knows maybe we will help each other.

See you in the next one!  

No comments:

Post a Comment